Monday, March 28, 2011

Upcoming project...

Since David Firth has now publicly announced this on his Twitter, I guess I won't have to be secretive about it any more; I'm composing the soundtrack for the next episode of his popular and creepy "Salad Fingers" cartoon series, the first new episode in four years. This'll be my first collaboration with Mr. Firth since 2008's stop motion "Crooked Rot", which I wrote about earlier on this blog.

Not familiar with Salad Fingers? Familiarize yourself with this, a representative early episode from 2004.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really good Marcus, congratulations! Can't wait to see and hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus Fjellstrom! Fancy hearing you here (again soon)
    This time you'll make it the #1 scariest thing on the internet!

    ReplyDelete